October, 1ST ANNIVERSARY FORUM
- Support for DUMSORMUSTSTOP VIGIL (11/05/15)
- OccupyGhana called for support for the Yvonne Nelson led vigil to highlight the difficulties Ghanaians were going through as a result of “dumsor”.
- OccupyGhana Rejects 9% increase in Fuel Prices (20/05/15)
- OccupyGhana rejected the new price hikes of petroleum products heaped on Ghanaians despite the relatively low and stable prices of crude oil and also during a period where businesses were folding up due to the purchase of fuel to power their gensets and power plants in the era of “dumsor”.
- OccupyGhana Condemns Assassination of Mahama Adams (26/05/15)
- OccupyGhana condemned the dastardly act of murder of the NPP Upper-West Chairman and also condemned the growing politics of machoism.
- Rules of Court presentation to the Supreme Court.
- OccupyGhana, upon request by the Chief Justice, submitted a Rules of Court document on the AUDITOR-GENERAL (DISALLOWANCE AND SURCHARGE) APPEAL RULES.